Enjoy last minute savings and stay just steps from the sand. Book our best rate today!Read More
Distinct Virginia Beach Hotels and Resorts with Virginia Beach Vacation Rentals
Premier Vacation Experiences
From lush hiking trails with beautiful fall foliage to the beautiful sun-drenched shores of the Atlantic Ocean, there's nothing like a fall vacation spent in Virginia Beach. Step onto your private balcony and take in the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Virginia Beach’s coastline will be the backdrop for all the dining, shopping, relaxing and family fun you’ll enjoy during your time at with Diamond Resorts & Hotels.
As owner and operator of five premier Virginia Beach hotels, and recently renovated Beachwoods Resort in Kitty Hawk, outer banks North Carolina, Virginia Beach Vacation Rentals provides an array of vacation experiences. From the sparkling sophistication of Oceanaire Resort Hotel to the amenity-rich accommodations at Beach Quarters Resort, our resorts offer accommodations for every traveler and span across the award-winning Virginia Beach Boardwalk. No matter if you are setting out on a romantic escape, family vacation, or group outing, our oceanfront hotels in Virginia Beach and lakeside Beachwoods Resort in Kitty Hawk offer the style, value and unparalleled comfort you deserve.
As an alternative to Virginia Beach vacation homes, our hotels and resorts offer a distinct array of amenities complemented with world-class service. With diverse onsite dining venues, multiple modern event spaces, customized design elements and a wide variety of suite layouts, every stay with Virginia Beach Vacation Rentals is unique.
Our newest addition, Beachwoods Resort in North Carolina's Outer Banks, offers year-round activities ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
Our vacation rentals in Virginia Beach offer something for every traveler:
- Oceanaire Resort Hotel is the premier resort along the Virginia Beach Boardwalk. Guests at the modern 18-story hotel receive access to all the amenities at neighboring Ocean Beach Club, along with use of a sleek indoor infinity pool and easy access to Ultra Craft Cocktails Lounge, located adjacent to the lobby.
- Ocean Beach Club Resort is the most immersive luxury hotel in Virginia Beach. From the moment you step into the bright, tropical lobby, you’ll enjoy access to a 17th-floor ocean view fitness center, a beachside tiki bar and grill, and multiple indoor and outdoor oceanfront pools.
- Turtle Cay Resort, located on the south shore just off Atlantic Avenue, provides a relaxing and comfortable hideaway for families. The centerpiece of Turtle Cay is its secure private courtyard area, where families can play and relax in two outdoor pools, a nine-foot waterfall, two elevated hot tubs, and an expansive deck and gazebo.
- Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas is a comfortable place to stay in the heart of Virginia Beach’s resort district and the center of the boardwalk, where you can walk to entertainment, shopping and free concerts along the oceanfront. Boardwalk Resort Hotel features relaxed onsite dining at Rockfish Boardwalk Bar and Sea Grill and a variety of spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites.
- Beach Quarters Resort offers the most amenities among oceanfront hotels in Virginia Beach, at the best value. Utilize the full-service business center, meet in the 2,200-square-foot function room, work out in the expansive fitness center, play tennis on the rooftop court or relax alongside the seventh-floor rooftop pool – the choice is yours.
- Beachwoods Resort is nestled in the middle of a 100-acre maritime forest in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The sprawling property is surrounded by lakes, woodlands, rolling dunes and wildlife lovers, and lies adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve. Families will love spending time at the largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks as well as the indoor waterpark, complete with an interactive water play structure, a hydro-jet spa, water sprays, a hot tub and more.
Start planning your trip – make reservations with Virginia Beach Vacation Rentals today!