Get a great deal on your next getaway. Best rates are guaranteed and updated daily.Book Now
A Hidden Gem Among Outer Banks Resorts
Discover Beachwoods Resort
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound in the middle of a 100-acre maritime forest, Beachwoods Resort is a hidden gem and a four-season destination in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Ideal for outdoor-enthusiasts, the sprawling property is surrounded by lakes, woodlands, rolling dunes and wildlife lovers, and lies adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve. Families will love spending time at the largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks as well as the indoor waterpark, complete with an interactive water play structure, a hydro jet spa, water sprays, a hot tub and more.
Stay in one of 150 spacious suites, offered in one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodation choices with fully-equipped kitchens and 42" HD TVs. After recent renovations and enhancements, this Diamond Resorts property has emerged as a premier choice among resorts in Outer Banks, NC, offering the perfect blend of beach and woodlands to create a private, lush oasis of relaxation and adventure.
Nearby, explore a plethora of attractions and things to do, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial/Museum, pristine beaches and some of the best golf courses in the state. Explore how you can make the most of the Outer Banks here.
Amenities and Features at Beachwoods Resort:
- 150 spacious units with 42" HD TVs and fully-equipped kitchens
- Complimentary coffee in-room
- Largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks (open seasonally)
- Indoor waterpark
- Onsite lake for fishing with a dock for paddle boating (seasonal)
- Lakeside lodge with three activity lounges adorned with large flat screens, fireplace, library, card tables, game tables an arcade and more
- Access to recreation park with tennis, basketball, bocce ball, croquet lawn, playground, beach volleyball and picnic areas with grills
- Adjacent to 700-acre nature preserve
- 1 mile from the beach
1 Cypress Knee Trail
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Phone: (252) 261-4610
Toll-Free: (800) 323-9683
*Daily resort fee of $25 USD per room, per night plus tax is due at time of check-in; and includes Outdoor pool, Indoor pool and water park, Activity Center, Fitness Center, Lakeside Lodge, Paddle Boats, Fishing, Nature Trails, Beach Parking, Tennis Court, Basketball Court, Bocce Ball, Croquet, Playground, Beach Volleyball, Picnic Areas.