A Unique Outer Banks Lodging Experience
View Our Resort Amenities in Kitty Hawk
A lush oasis nestled amidst a 100-acre maritime forest, Beachwoods Resort seamlessly blends the best of the surrounding woodlands and the nearby oceanfront to create a memorable vacation experience for wildlife lovers.
After undergoing a $100-million-dollar renovation, this Outer Banks resort now offers an array of modern luxuries to inspire our guests, whether they are visiting on an adventure-filled family vacation or a romantic couples' getaway. A hidden gem among Kitty Hawk, NC hotels, Beachwoods Resort offers 150 spacious suites with fully-equipped kitchens and easy access to a variety of recreational activities. Explore the top features and amenities you'll find at our resort in the Outer Banks below.
Amenities and Features at Beachwoods Resort:
- 150 spacious suites with 42" HD TVs and fully-equipped kitchens
- Complimentary coffee in-room
- Largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks with lounge chairs, barbecue stations and shuffleboard areas (open seasonally)
- Indoor waterpark with an interactive water play structure, flume slide, hydro jet spa, current river, water sprays, lap pool and a whirlpool hot tub
- Onsite lake for fishing with a dock for paddle boating (seasonal)
- Lakeside lodge with three activity lounges adorned with large flat screens, fireplace, library, card tables, game tables, an arcade and more
- Access to recreation park with tennis, basketball, bocce ball, croquet lawn, playground, beach volleyball and picnic areas
- Adjacent to 700-acre nature preserve