Information on Our Virginia Beach Resort Hotels
Virginia Beach Vacation Rentals FAQ
Learn more about our diverse collection of Virginia Beach resort hotels by reading the frequently asked questions below.
For answers to frequently asked questions about our resorts, please read our FAQs below. If your question still hasn’t been addressed, please feel free to contact us.
How far are the airports from your oceanfront resorts?
Our resorts are approximately 19 miles from Norfolk International Airport and 43 miles from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport
What attractions are located near your resorts?
- Virginia Beach boardwalk – 0 miles
- Boardwalk and Beach Events – 0 miles
- Neptune’s Park – 31st Street & Atlantic Ave. – 0.1 miles
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center – 3.0 miles
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark – 4 miles
- Virginia Beach Sportsplex – 10 miles
- Nauticus and Battleship Wisconsin – 19 miles W in Norfolk
- Norfolk Botanical Gardens (Adjacent to the Norfolk International Airport) – 19 miles
- Virginia Zoo in Norfolk – 20 miles
- Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA – 57 miles
- Colonial Williamsburg – 60 miles
- Historic Jamestown – 64 miles
What are the recommended restaurants located close to your resorts?
- Catch 31 ‐ Fish house and bar at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel (31st and Atlantic Ave.)
- Salacia ‐ Virginia's only AAA 4‐Diamond steakhouse, at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel (31st and Atlantic Ave.)
- Mahi Mah's ‐ Seafood restaurant and sushi saloon, adjacent to the Ramada on the Beach (6th and Atlantic Ave.)
- Rockfish Boardwalk Bar & Sea Grill ‐ Fresh seafood, pastas and steaks and the largest collection of Beatles memorabilia in the world, at the Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas (16th and Atlantic Ave.)
- Tortugas Café & Tiki Bar ‐ Poolside café and bar with Caribbean fare amidst tropical surroundings at Ocean Beach Club and Oceanaire Resort Hotel (34th and Atlantic Ave.)
- Sky Bar ‐ Rooftop bar at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel (31st and Atlantic Ave.)
- Ultra Craft Cocktails Lounge ‐ Specialty cocktails and martinis at Oceanaire Resort Hotel (34th and Atlantic Ave.)
How can I get around while in Virginia Beach?
The Virginia Beach boardwalk provides a myriad of dining, shopping and entertainment options within easy walking distance. However, you can get around the Hampton Roads area without renting a car.
Visitors to Virginia Beach will appreciate the convenience of the VB Wave, the trolley system that is the heart of this city’s public transportation. The numerous round Wave signs along Atlantic Ave. and other select destinations designate trolley stops, with trolleys arriving every couple of minutes. There are routes that stop at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Ocean Breeze Waterpark, the Shops at Hilltop and the Lynnhaven Mall.
Single fares are $1.50, and all day and multi-day passes are available. Small children ride for free. Tickets can be purchased at the various Sunsations along Atlantic Avenue and in vending machines near the stops. The trolleys run in dedicated lanes, avoiding the traffic on Atlantic Ave.
You can also rent a bicycle anywhere along the boardwalk, bring your own or rent a surrey bike that fits a family of four. Biking along the boardwalk gives you the ultimate in flexibility as there is a dedicated bike path all along the Boardwalk. And, you won't have to pay for parking. Bicycle racks may or may not be available on the Wave.
Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) is a regional public transportation service offering services within and between Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Newport News and Suffolk. Services operate to most major attractions and amenities. Downtown Norfolk also features a light rail system. Inquire locally for fare and schedule information.
If you have a question of your own, please do not hesitate to contact us.